Thursday, January 10, 2013

Things I am Enjoying

Things I am enjoying:
Urban Decay's Dangerous palette -- the eyeshadows and the gloss in this set -- beautiful set for smokey eye and nude lip looks




Milani's Illuminating Face Powder in Amber Nectar -- adds a natural warm glow to my skin


Maybelline's Full 'n' Soft mascara -- volumizing without crunchiness or clumping



Anastasia's Hydrafull glosses -- moisturizing and non-sticky


Eco Tools brushes -- so soft!




Things I want:
Milani Baked Blush in Corallina
Becca Radiant Skin Satin Foundation
Too Face Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush (purely for the packaging)
Sephora Jumbo Liner 12 Hour crayon in Green Shimmer


Things that look awesome:
Dior 5-Couleurs Eyeshadow in Rose Charmeuse (really anything from the Dior Cherie Bow spring collection)
Sephora and Pantone color of the year collection (I've only seen promo images)


No comments:

Post a Comment