Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Buzzing Factory EotD

Buzzing Factory -- another name for a beehive?

This is just a simple eye of the day using mostly the Buzz and Factory shades from the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette (see how I came up with the name of the post?).


There's a little sparkle reflecting on that outer corner!




I used:
   Nooner in the crease
   Limit above the crease to blend out Nooner
   Strange under the brow and in the inner corner
   Buzz all over the moving lid
   Factory in the outer corner and lower lashline
   Blackheart as liner on the upper lashes

from left: Strange, Limit, Nooner, Buzz, Factory, Blackheart

L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

I do love the Naked 3 palette!

Have a wonderful day, friends!

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! I need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I love this look. I'm going to have to pin it so I can recreate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buzz is my favorite color in the palette for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh thanks, Jaelan!! I'm incredibly flattered! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, pretty! Buzz and Nooner are two of my favourite shades from that palette- and so perfect on you. Have an amazing weekend, Ingrid! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chelsea - Tiger Love BeautySeptember 29, 2014 at 5:02 PM

    This is so pretty! I don't have Naked 3, but I absolutely love the shades in it

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a wonderful Christmas present from my mom last year!

    ReplyDelete