Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Fun With Blush Placement

After seeing this gorgeous photo on chloeash.com, I really wanted to try wearing my blush super high on the cheekbones up by the eyes.  I think it looks pretty cool.




I kept my eyes simple, using just a brown pencil smudged along the upper lashes.


Eyes: Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in Brown
         Benefit They're Real mascara

Cheeks: Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Rose

Lips: Maybelline Color Sensational The Elixir lipgloss in Celestial Coral


from left: Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Rose, Maybelline The Elixir lipgloss in Celestial Coral, Milani Liquif'Eye eyeliner in Brown


Would you ever try wearing your blush like this?

4 comments:

  1. Think this looks super flattering on you. Really brings out your eyes! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! I wasn't sure if it was a little weird or not.

      Delete
  2. I think it looks flattering on you!

    ReplyDelete